Enter to Win!
Please enter our NXT Sweepstakes for a chance win a $250 William Sonoma Gift Card! Winner announced Sunday night at the reception!
Stop By & Say Hi!
We can't wait to see you!
We will be hosting hot pretzels with cheese dip during registration on Sunday from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. Please swing by, say hi and enjoy a pretzel on us!
Or swing by our table at the reception between 5:00 - 6:30 PM because we have a special gift for you!
Elevate Your Online Brand & Boost Google Rankings – Free Resources & Tools
Please join us for our educational session, Elevate Your Online Brand & Boost Google Rankings – Free Resources & Tools, Wednesday at 11:30 AM PST at the Hilton.Learn More
See What REALTORS® Are Saying
Find out how REALTORS® just like you are taking advantage of the .realtor™ domain and website to level up and boost their business.
“ The website is a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the benefit that NAR offers and save money to help my agents stand out.”
“ We love having our website with the .realtor™ domain, and working through the premium website editor online is a breeze to make changes!”
“ I created two websites! One for my personal use and one for my brokerage. Having websites that end in .realtor™ instantly lets the work know I’m a REALTOR®! ”
Check out how REALTORS® just like you are using our domains and websites to market their businesses. Weather you use one of our website options or forward to your current website your business will flourish with your new domain!
Need Help Choosing Your .realtor™ Name?
Check out this video to find the .realtor™ domain that is right for you.
Why can’t I get the .realtor™ name I want?
How much is the .realtor™ domain after the first year?
I already have a website, can I still use a .realtor™ domain?
WCR GET.REALTOR NAR NXT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
WCR GET.REALTOR NAR NXT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The WCR GET.REALTOR NAR NXT Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (an eligible “Entrant”). PROMOTION NOT OPEN TO STAFF OF REALTORS® INFORMATION NETWORK (“RIN”), ITS PARENT CORPORATION THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (“NAR”), AND WOMENS COUNCIL OF REALTORS® (“WCR”) AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND INSTITUTES, AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS AND HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS OF SUCH STAFF. Promotion starts on or about 5:00am on Saturday, November 11, 2023 and ends on or about 6:15pm PST on Sunday, November 12, 2023 ("Promotional Period").
- OFFICIAL RULES: The rules, terms and conditions specified herein for the Promotion comprise its Official Rules and will govern all participation in the Promotion. Please take a moment to review these Official Rules which, by your participation, you agree will govern all matters relating to the Promotion and which cannot be modified or superseded except by RIN, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision to these Official Rules, which will be posted to get.realtor/WCR.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Entrants are responsible for compliance with their employer’s policies and all applicable laws, rules and regulations (“Laws”) regarding eligibility to participate in this Promotion. If an individual is participating in violation of their employer’s policies or applicable Laws, that individual may be disqualified from this Promotion. RIN disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for disputes related to this matter.
- PRIZES: The prize (“Prize”) will consist of one (1) gift card in the amount of $250.00 to Williams-Sonoma. One (1) Prize will be awarded during the Promotion. RIN will randomly draw one (1) winner from all Entrants. To be eligible for the drawing, Entrants must enter the Promotion as described below in Section 5.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Entrants may enter the Promotion by submitting a business card to the representative at: (1) the WCR Registration Sponsorship Table at the Westin Hotel in Anaheim, California between the hours of 1:00pm and 3:00pm PST on Sunday, November 12, 2023 during the 2023 NAR NXT Conference; and (3) the RIN Sponsor Table at the WCR Reception at Westin Hotel in Anaheim, California between the hours of 5:00pm and 6:15pm PST on Sunday, November 12, 2023 during the 2023 NAR NXT Conference.
Entrants may also enter the Promotion by completing this form during the Promotional Period.
RIN is not responsible for any lost, late, damaged, or delayed entries, or entries not received during the Promotional Period. Incomplete or fraudulent entries will not be eligible for this Promotion. Correspondence about entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any attempted participation by any means except as permitted by these Official Rules is void. For this Promotion only, by participating Entrants expressly authorize RIN to contact them at the email address provided for purposes of fulfilling this Promotion. This authorization overrides any "do not contact" or solicitation preference Entrants have previously expressed to RIN.
- DRAWING/ODDS: The Prize winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Promotional Period in a random drawing on or about the last day of the Promotional Period. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of RIN staff. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Prize winners will be notified by email using the email provided in connection with their respective Entries. RIN is not responsible for an Entrant’s failure to receive a prize notice due to Entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of notification. If the affidavit and release are not signed and returned within seven (7) days, or if the prize notification is returned to RIN as undeliverable, then an alternate winner will be selected.
The Prizes will be awarded. Instructions on claiming and/or receiving the Prize will be provided to the winners at the time of notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By completing an entry or accepting a Prize, all Entrants release and hold harmless RIN, and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of or relating to the participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize, including, without limitation, failed or delayed electronic communications whether caused by Entrant, RIN, any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion, any device or technology error which may occur in the process of entries in this Promotion, and typographical, technological or other errors in the promotion or administration of this Promotion. Entrants further acknowledge that RIN is not responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, related to the Prize. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules. Any taxes imposed upon a Prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- CANCELLATION OF PROMOTION: If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of RIN, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, RIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by RIN in its discretion, will be disqualified from the Promotion. Any attempt to damage RIN’s websites, or tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, is a violation of these Official Rules.
- AUTHORIZATION TO USE WINNER’S NAME AND INFORMATION: The winner, where lawful, grants permission for the use of winner’s name, voice, city, state, and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with the Promotion and similar promotions without additional compensation.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, and the forum and venue for any disputes will be in Cook County, Illinois.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a list of the winners, please contact by January 31, 2024, Elizabeth Koneru at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REALTOR® TRADEMARKS: REALTOR® and REALTORS® are federally registered collective membership marks owned by NAR which identify real estate professionals who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.
REALTORS® INFORMATION NETWORK (RIN)
430 N. MICHIGAN AVENUE
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60611